On island meet up?

sbhlvr

Senior Insider
We are returning to our favorite isle after 18 months (way to long). We are bringing newbies with us. I'm wondering if there is any informal get together somewhere? If anyone would like to meet up, we're game. Our dates are November 6-22
Carol & Dave

We are here now and will be around when you are here. I don't know of anything yet, but you never know. Perhaps a Baz Bar meetup?

Phil

We're the newbies with Carol and Dave. Very excited to explore the island and hang out. So excited.......we're pretty much packed and could be at the airport in 15 minutes. ;)

Linda and Bob

Veteran's Day reunion 11/11..gotta love the gathering being planned at Baz Bar. Count A&P in! Love greeting new friends and seeing old friends.

Veteran's Day reunion 11/11..gotta love the gathering being planned at Baz Bar. Count A&P in! Love greeting new friends and seeing old friends.

For those of you on the island don't miss the Armistice Day festivities at Le Hôtel de La Collectivitié.

This from 12 years ago at a different location. Note: on that week we enjoyed 250mm of rain.

image.jpg

That will be a busy day,with both the Remembrance Day ceremonies at the cenotaph behind the hotel de la Collectivité( if you've never been,I encourage you to attend- there's always a reception upstairs after) followed by Le Select's 66 th birthday ( , low key this year- we doubt Marius will be there,but ,you never know!he hasn't ruled it out)
if we survive all that,we'll try to stop by BAZ