On island meet up?

We're the newbies with Carol and Dave. Very excited to explore the island and hang out. So excited.......we're pretty much packed and could be at the airport in 15 minutes. ;)

Linda and Bob
lol that's how we've felt for the past 10 years
.. 11/11 works for us. Are we doing afternoon or evening??

Hi everyone! We just drove 2,398 miles to Fayetteville GA & back. Sorry I wasn't keeping up.
So it sounds like the 11th but that seems like a busy day. Can someone enlighten us as to what times those events take place? Maybe it would be best as a late afternoon thing so it won't conflict? The only Select celebration we were at was the 60th. Would that celebration be during the day?

Whatever happens at Select would be very low key,even if Marius is up to it.We will wait until the day,and would pick him up,and take him home if he's able.It would be at noon,and would be a very informal gathering at the office,with a small group of old friends.Anyone who's here would be welcome to drop by,as we've done every year on the 11th
The ceremony at the memorial behind the Collectivité is always at 11:00, as it is around the world .It's not long,and we have always felt it important to attend.We generally make a quick appearance at the President's reception then rush over the Le Select

sounds like we have a crowd... I will check with Jean-marc when I get to the island this weekend...

Always the best location for a Forum get-together and I'm sure he will appreciate the business! Spoke with Marius today and he is curious what JB will do with the property next door.

:rolleyes:next door to what? I missed a beat here..

and yes for the 11th I'd say a happy hour get together... around 6pm? sound good to everyone?

:rolleyes:next door to what? I missed a beat here..

and yes for the 11th I'd say a happy hour get together... around 6pm? sound good to everyone?

remember ellen I posted that jb had bought the property near baz bar , the vacant lot beside post office but on the same walkway with baz.

Always the best location for a Forum get-together and I'm sure he will appreciate the business! Spoke with Marius today and he is curious what JB will do with the property next door.

Maybe JB will show up to our little gathering and ya'll can tell him your thoughts on what should be done to the property. :cool::wink2:

Our people, honeymooners plan to attend, Brian & Sharon.

Bart: "Hotel" does have a clean, public bathroom if you ever need one on that side of town----good parking, too.