PIPIRI PALACE w/ friends

didier

Senior Insider
the food is sooo good here. dda had lobster colombo the special of the night. a good choice anytime. pipiri palace oct 2015 001.JPG

Nice restaurant, and nice friends. I like casual, and if DDA is comfortable there ( i know that he eats lunch there frequently) then I'm comfortable there.

I really need to work Le Palace back into my resto rotation. I've heard nothing but good things about it under the new ownership, but I haven't managed to make it there.

yes kevin, you would love it there, some of the best food on the island. and of course dda has lunch there every day even on saturday. lunch special is 16 euros which includes a gourmet meal ,( special of the day) with a drink ( dda has a beer) and coffee after the meal.

Me too.

Rodrigue is a most caring host and takes great pride in his garden restaurant in Gustavia. I like the rack of lamb, the seared foie gras and when he has it, the lobster risotto.

A very good place in Gustavia ( a typical "case creole", very peaceful), and a great menu...One of my favorites.

Phil also brought CDs for Pierre. He would play them immediately and add happily them to his collection. He is missed by many.