Gouging for the Pope

andynap

Senior Insider
Not a religious post but what some people will take advantage of. There are signs like this on every vacant piece of ground. This sign is 2 miles from the train station where you can't park but get dropped off. Normally, train station parking is $1. What a mess this has turned out to be.

image.jpeg

Not a religious post but what some people will take advantage of. There are signs like this on every vacant piece of ground. This sign is 2 miles from the train station where you can't park but get dropped off. Normally, train station parking is $1. What a mess this has turned out to be.

View attachment 33912

What a wonderful reception he is receiving and what great messages he is delivering.

We live very near to one of the train stations in the Philadelphia suburbs that will be swarmed with crowds this weekend...
all stocked up with necessities and will stay home and watch festivities on tv......it is a glorious privilege to have the pope in our city.....

Manhattan and Grand Central Terminal is chaotic this morning. Between the pope, the UN General Assembly and the availability of the i phone 6s it's a mess. Friday is usually bad anyway with people looking to get out of town but with the extra people coming in and then looking to leave this afternoon should be extraordinarily busy.

Manhattan and Grand Central Terminal is chaotic this morning. Between the pope, the UN General Assembly and the availability of the i phone 6s it's a mess. Friday is usually bad anyway with people looking to get out of town but with the extra people coming in and then looking to leave this afternoon should be extraordinarily busy.

AND Yom Kippur...The only happy NYer I know is a friend's son who sells duty free booze to the U.N..

Busy week for him.