Happy Birthday,Dennis.. (CEC1)

amyb

Senior Insider
Today is Dennis Carlton's special day so HAPPY BIRTHDAY wishes are being sent to him!

Thank you for some of the most enjoyable and informative postings that help us learn many of the little details of St Barth's happenings and history.

You are indeed a forum treasure.

Hugs
Amy

And a very happy birthday to our favorite raconteur, bon vivant, and hotelier.. here's to another fantastic year! Let's drink to that... Ellen and Rosemond

dennisC.jpg

Happy Birthday to the poet laureate of the Forum. Enjoy your special day in September.

Sending you a Texas-sized birthday greeting and a hug to match! I hope your day is filled to the top of the flute with joy and bliss!

Happy Birthday, Dennis!! Cheers..."plink"plink" (glasses touching)
We'll be in St. Barts in 20 short days!!

Dennis,
Happy Birthday wishes. Hope our paths will cross again in April.
Our best to you and Wendy,
Enjoy!
Sue and Peter

Thanks to all for the BEST birthday wishes! It was a perfect day: Slept 'til 9 . . . worked (at not much!) at home 'til lunch . . . went to the office & approved lawyers' bills (they love me for it!) . . . and had dinner at a great little restaurant in JAX ("Matthew's" . . . complete, Kevin, with a coupe du VC!). My mother & I reminisced about the day. It was 7:15 AM in CA, 1947, when a scrawny, pasty-looking kid, with a mop of dark hair, joined the world. My maternal grandfather -- forever a farmer -- looked at the newborn, first grandchild (it was the beginning of lambing season) and pronounced, "He'll never make it through the Winter!" Little did he imagine how the kid would grow (in so many ways!). The "ride" has been -- and continues to be -- a great joy . . . with so much owed to my SBHOnline friends. Again, thanks for the very thoughtful good wishes and especially for the appreciative esteem of my efforts to contribute to the Forum.