Brady the Cheater

Does anybody in New England know that Brady destroyed evidence, tampered with witnesses and did not cooperate with the investigation? Or are these facts in dispute too?

OK..I ll play along..slow day in the shops today

He has destroyed three phones in the past 6 years...its what he does to phones to protect his privacy.......let me clue you in on something...when you send a text or an email...its received by someone, or in this case - multiple someones..therefore the evidence is in more than one location.....so the evidence should have been pretty easy to get given the number of places it could have been found...and yet???

I dont believe anyone has any proof he intimidated anyone....I would think that would eventually come out in the wash during the investigation

to further clarify this

if I send you and Andy a text and/or email saying I am going to do something really bad to you if you dont help me out of this mess, and then i destroy my phone to hide the evidence...its still on your devices....

Watch my lips for the last time. NFL has no subpoena power and no one would talk to them. Is that clear enough??

Watch my lips for the last time. NFL has no subpoena power and no one would talk to them. Is that clear enough??

read my lips..then thats a flawed NFL protocol so stop blaming the player and blame the system of checks and balances

is THAT clear enough?

The NFL is made up of thugs, criminals, and generally nasty people who push the limits legally...along with some good guys too...

given that.....dont you think you would want a pretty air tight system of insuring accountability?

If you knew what you were talking about you would be dangerous. Go to law school- graduate- pass the bar- get back to me.

and if you keep being mean to me I'm going to route for Dallas next week when they come to Philly

I dont believe anyone has any proof he intimidated anyone....I would think that would eventually come out in the wash during the investigation

How many times do I have to write this, we don't have proof because the suspect destroyed it. He called these guys on his phone and spoke for over an hour and there were many texts by Brady, according to McNally and Jastremski. It would be interesting to know how often Brady texted or called either of these guys in the last 5 years. LMAO. Two guys making $25,000 per year take the hit for big Tom because Tom is a crybaby.

How many times do I have to write this, we don't have proof because the suspect destroyed it. He called these guys on his phone and spoke for over an hour and there were many texts by Brady, according to McNally and Jastremski. It would be interesting to know how often Brady texted or called either of these guys in the last 5 years. LMAO. Two guys making $25,000 per year take the hit for big Tom because Tom is a crybaby.

and you know all this without any doubt...how????

and these guys who were fired and now had nothing to lose, didnt scream "payback time..We got all your texts and emails"...why???

and you know all this without any doubt...how????

and these guys who were fired and now had nothing to lose, didnt scream "payback time..We got all your texts and emails"...why???

That is why you put people under oath. The NFL can't to that so we may never know. Tom got away with it…for now.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...ishment-for-deflategate-per-report/ar-AAehocq