Your Team Cheats Too!

So, because this stuff is "old" and you decided the chart is "bogus" that you therefore conclude the information contained on the web site has no merit and it's invalid?
Please!
Or is it because so many people think the Patriots are the only team in the NFL that breaks and/or stretches rules that any attempt to illustrate that every team in the NFL does the same thing is misguided? FYI, I'm not a Pats fan having been born in PA and raised in Philly I'm a life long Eagles fan. I just have an open mind to this very trivial NFL reality show that's captured both the interest and the ire of fans whose teams haven't been as successful as the Pats despite their team's equally egregious efforts in their attempt and failure to win.

Please yourself. Look at the previous thread on this chart. The chart is totally subjective- putting individual PEDs on a plane with a team stealing plays and signals from another team and being fined $500,000 and draft picks. Maybe traffic tickets count too? The chart is a lame attempt at deflating the Patriots history of cheating.

I love the idea that "everyone cheats" is a defense for the Patriots getting repeatedly caught for cheating. "Everyone is doing it! We shouldn't be punished even though we got caught!"

Where else in the world would that line of reasoning stand up?!?!? Mike R's classroom, sure, but where else?

It's certainly not a defense for the Pats. That was not my intention at all. But, like Mike R, I believe the reaction by so many people far outweighed the "crime" as did the punishment. And, I also believe that because of the success of the Pats and the belligerency of Bellichek there was and continues to be a response that is naive and is an overreaction. And it's primarily based on the fact that your teams don't win.

But sports stir the emotions of the fans and an emotional response to this episode is normal. However it's irrational.

I love the idea that "everyone cheats" is a defense for the Patriots getting repeatedly caught for cheating. "Everyone is doing it! We shouldn't be punished even though we got caught!"

Where else in the world would that line of reasoning stand up?!?!? Mike R's classroom, sure, but where else?

show me where I said everyone is cheating so that makes it ok....I mean if you re gonna talk s**t like that you should be able to source it no?....for the record (again) my everyone cheats comments all have a "dont throw stones when you live in a glass house " meaning to them ...that's it......and as to my classroom style you are also questioning I d be happy to scan and email you various letters of commendations I have received from assorted school officials, citing my consistent and fair mannerisms with my treatment of kids as an admin, a teacher and a coach ...,.:cool::guitar:

Me thinks you protest too much. Whenever you are caught you try and explain your previous comments. LMAO.

Thats all you got????LOL...

whats next from the pathetically paranoid club?

Brady and Belichick artificially produced the rain last night? ....or they put stupid pills in the Steelers gatorade which unfairly made them leave Gronk completely uncovered three times which yielded two touchdowns?...LMAO

FB_IMG_1441991412762.jpg

FYI, The NFL not the home teams administer communications in all the stadiums in the NFL. As stated by the NFL spokesperson, the Pats had nothing to do with the head set problems.

Every team's game day communications personnel are required to work with the NFL communications consultants to ensure wireless equipment is free and clear of interference and address any problems," Michael Signora, the league's vice president of football communications, said. "Technological and stadium infrastructure issues of this type happen at many stadiums around the league and whenever there are issues of this nature, we do a thorough review."
Signora said Thursday night that the interference in coaches' headsets was caused by a stadium power infrastructure issue in Foxborough.

On another note it was nice to see their banner get hung last night....

image.jpg

and the crowd singing " where are you Roger?" was pretty cool too

OMG...YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT.....I'm so sorry

its now been proven Belichick took Caesar down

image.jpg

AND....was the one behind the Sony hacking

image.jpg

show me where i said everyone cheats so its ok

The problem is that if you acknowledge that everyone cheats, and don't do anything about it, it essentially means you condone the cheating.

Actually, I can think of lots of other areas where cheating is condoned, like politics, big banking and some areas of business, and it is making it both more difficult to get ahead without cheating, and spoiling the general climate of real competition.