20 best burgers in NYC

Minetta Tavern burger was always my favorite ...,but that was a lifetime ago when I was hangin out in the city a lot ...nice to see them still on the list

Minetta Tavern burger was always my favorite ...,but that was a lifetime ago when I was hangin out in the city a lot ...nice to see them still on the list

It ain't your Minetta Tavern anymore...bought by a famed operator a few years ago and "upscaled".
Peter McNally maybe?

Totally blown away seeing an old post from Peter NJ here on the forum TODAY..When his NY Giants would play Phil’s Cowboys on MNF...we used tO PM back and forth like crazy and he never gave up on his Big Blue boys. RIP old friend.

Totally blown away seeing an old post from Peter NJ here on the forum TODAY..When his NY Giants would play Phil’s Cowboys on MNF...we used tO PM back and forth like crazy and he never gave up on his Big Blue boys. RIP old friend.

I was just thinking about Peter the other day. I hope his mom and sister are well. Peter was a loyal soul. We used to be in touch about his dad's medical care. I miss him.

Shake Shack's founder Danny Meyer ( a fellow St. Louisan) also opened the Bryant Park Grill awhile back.

Shake Shack's founder Danny Meyer ( a fellow St. Louisan) also opened the Bryant Park Grill awhile back.
For years that Bryant Park Grill hosted my sorority sister's fall reunion brunch! They were wonderful to us for at least 10 years of brunching.Great service and excellent menu pleased 15 to 20of us. We had to end the tradition as numbers of sisters kept moving away..like AZ, NV, FL,and NC away. Now, we catch up and giggle on zoom every Thursday morning. Their computer skills are outstanding!