Cruising The British Isles

Another day of soaking in the beautiful sights and culture of a land far, far away. It's nice to be Jim and Dan! The photos on Dan's blog are quite impressive.

We looked for Nessie at Loch Ness, but no luck. However, I did finally find a beautiful, authentic xtra-long kilt at a kilt-maker's shop in Edinburgh!

Princess09LochNess 004.jpg

Princess09LochNess 023.jpg

Princess10Edinburgh 012.jpg

Princess10Edinburgh 023.jpg

And you look smashing in the new kilt too. In fact, you are both looking sharp and relaxed. Keep up the good work guys.

We sailed through the North Sea oil fields and across the English Channel for our last stop in Le Havre, France. This city was destroyed by English bombing during WWII but has been rebuilt and is today a large, functioning commercial port.

Princess11LeHavre 001.jpg

Princess11LeHavre 007.jpg

Princess11LeHavre 010.jpg

Jim,
Enjoyed traveling along with you and Dan. Wonderful to see you looking healthy and fit. That kilt is smashing--where do you plan to introduce it in the U.S.?

Great photos and descriptions. We've been to many of those places but not all so it was very informative. Thanks! Glad you included Wales in your itinerary. Wales doesn't get the exposure that other venues do but the sights and history there make it a worthwhile destination.

Jim,
Enjoyed traveling along with you and Dan. Wonderful to see you looking healthy and fit. That kilt is smashing--where do you plan to introduce it in the U.S.?

Thanks, Julianne...Dan's ancestors came from Wales so he was glad to visit there for the first time. I really enjoy wearing my kilt. It's a pants substitute so it can be worn just about anytime, anywhere, and from casual to formal. I'm sure I'll be wearing it this fall in Philadelphia.

Jim