WestJet YYZ-SXM NO MORE TUESDAYS

Hi Gayle,

Really - the website still shows Tuesday departures in early May next year. Thursday departures stop at the end of April.

Gayle
you have no idea how much this helped me- the most useful news I've gained from the site since I came on in 2003!! We are scheduled for Tues Oct 20,and neither WJ or AMEX( we use their service to get the $200 Platinum credit) told us,even though the flight was cancelled 3 weeks ago
Took several hours,but we're rebooked same day through the U.S. Return is a Thursday,so we can still use WJ
After we come home for Xmas,we're going back on Tuesday Jan 5,and WJ assured me that they will still fly Tuesdays in high season.Do I trust them? Just have to keep vigilant
I have to say that this is the first time WJ has ever let us down badly- maybe a sign that they are no longer " the little airline that could"!
thanks again .

Glad you were able to get things rebooked, Lloyd. This is truly an amazing forum! See you and Pat soon.

Glad you were able to get things rebooked, Lloyd. This is truly an amazing forum! See you and Pat soon.

Totally unrelated to the topic at hand (my apologies, Gayle), but when this reunion happens, please share hugs all around on my behalf!

What they assured me.My Tues Jan 5 flight is still good .Been doing this many times a year,for many years.But,once burned,twice shy!