Petite Saline. Petite Saline. Don't we know someone who lives there?

JEK

Senior Insider
image.jpg

Well, if Mr President can add Nord, Est, and Ouest to the list then he might have something.

Yes, but there appears to be an agreement in principle on le Conseil for a land swap for those affected in PS for land in GCdS plus a building allowance.

I hope that folks in Petite Saline get some relief from the growing encroachment of this quarry.

Yes we intend to leave as soon as possible, sad as we built this house and loved it here until the industrial zone ruined the entire neighborhood... and it's getting worse daily...!!

Yes we intend to leave as soon as possible, sad as we built this house and loved it here until the industrial zone ruined the entire neighborhood... and it's getting worse daily...!!

Yes, but mon amie, it is a measure of justice ? N'est-ce pas ?

Ellen and Rosemond..I can't wait to have the opportunity to wish you "good luck in your new home!" Here's hoping things go smoothly and swiftly for you.

Thanks, Amy, hopefully we can have everyone over for drinks in about two years - that's our estimated time frame !

your new home will have a spectacular view of Petite Saline..all the very best and can't wait for an invite in about 2 years

luckily my new home will not have a view of Petite Saline, with any luck it will have a view of the lagoon in Grand Cul de Sac and you can watch the kite surfers from the terrace....