Thank You Top Loc

FRAYDO

I know I am a bit late with my post, but that does not make this thank you any less sincere or deserving. My wife and I visited St Barts for the first time this past March at the suggestion of a friend who allowed us to use his villa as an enticement. I am an island boy myself and am not easily impressed when it comes to caribbean islands. Having grown up on the island of Curacao, I know what island living is all about and have had the beauty of all that it entail in my backyard. To say that I was impressed with this island gem would be an understatement. I was BLOWN AWAY! From the minute we stepped off the plane to the minute we hopped back on we were met with smiles and an unending desire by ALL of those we came in contact with to make us feel welcome and at home. And that is EXACTLY how we felt. We were especially impressed with Arnaud and his Top Loc team. I have never had such a pleasant experience renting a vehicle. But the catamaran cruise he offered during the Bucket Regatta was the high light of our trip. Arnaud should rename his company TOP NOTCH because that is exactly what it is, top notch. We will always remember our trip to paradise and will be forever grateful to those who made us feel salty again. Merci!

Welcome. I agree with all you posted and hope that you get the opportunity to come back. Soon.

I agree! Even if I don't rent from him, I always stop by the airport to say "bonjour". He always greets me with a smile and friendly conversation!