Arriving shortly

rodndonna

SBH Insider
Leaving Anguilla in about 4 hrs. Anguilla is very nice but it's not St. Barts. Been here for a week and now heading to sbh for another week. Can't wait to arrive. How's the weather been? It was very breezy and cool here on Anguilla.

Andy. How's it going? We chartered a flight directly from Anguilla to sbh so should be an easy travel day. The beaches are amazing on Anguilla. Definitely nicer than sbh. Have to give props for that.

Rod, was this your first time in Anguilla? We've talked about doing a split trip, but the transit between was one reason it never happened. Safe travels to SBH!

mb

Rod, we've only been here two days, but it has been very breezy and warm. Very little to no rain in months, is what I hear from others. We actually had a shower early this morning. It's clear now. Safe flight!

I miss Geraud's for breakfast and Veya for dinner, the beaches too. However, St. Bart's is a better overall experience IMHO. Have not been back to Anguilla. Can't wait to arrive in 5-weeks. Hope it is cool and breezy.

Rod, was this your first time in Anguilla? We've talked about doing a split trip, but the transit between was one reason it never happened. Safe travels to SBH!

mb
Marybeth. How are you? Easiest travel day ever. We left our villa on Anguilla at 10:00 AM and were in our SBH villa at 12:00 PM. Very easy if you fly. Since there were 6 of us it was cheaper to charter a flight but it's around $150 pp to fly. Otherwise you would need to take two taxis and two ferries and I would advise against that. Although I absolutely despised Anguilla for the first 3 or 4 days I grew to like Anguilla and would consider the split trip again. However, my bosses, all the women in my life, have already indicated that that will not be happening and that we will henceforth be doing SBH for the full trip. So we shall see but most likely not seeing Anguilla again. I would recommend it though as long as you fly.