American Airlines boarding passes printed on SBH

EasyTime2

SBH Member
Has anyone had any experience with American Airlines boarding passes being printed on SBH say at Wimco? This is the second time we have been unable to get USAirways boarding passes printed on SBH. Which means we have once again to go through the dreaded process at Sint Maarten. We called US Airways of course and got some lame excuse. Will use the accumulated USAirways miles and then are finished with USAirways.

Has anyone had any experience with American Airlines boarding passes being printed on SBH say at Wimco? This is the second time we have been unable to get USAirways boarding passes printed on SBH. Which means we have once again to go through the dreaded process at Sint Maarten. We called US Airways of course and got some lame excuse. Will use the accumulated USAirways miles and then are finished with USAirways.

USAirways is almost finished with USAirways.

Don't know how the AA/USAirways merger will affect this.

My expert opinion is that it will either be better, worse or the same.

Piggy backing off of this.... I forget where else we could go to print our US Airways boarding passes when not renting from Wimco. Would be glad to pay them a fee.

You could use the Internet café, Center @lizes, which is upstairs, across from Oubli Bar, next to Lou Lou's.

Piggy backing off of this.... I forget where else we could go to print our US Airways boarding passes when not renting from Wimco. Would be glad to pay them a fee.
You would have to pay Centre Alizes. WIMCO will do it for free. They have never asked me if I was a client when I used their office to print my boarding passes.

Was there anything else on your US Air itenerary other than your US Air flights?

In your situation, if you haven't I suggest picking up the phone and calling them. Even though you will have to wait, you can do it at say Gouverneur watching the waves roll in.

Yes, ours were US Airways flights to PHL (Wimco to SXM). Sorry, I misunderstood your post. We were AA down and US coming back. Premium has someone meet you in SXM and could probably still have your passes ready there if you don't want to deal with it.