EMM Sunset Wine and Cheese Party

phil62

Senior Insider
It's that time again. Amy and I, and the BBT's, will again be hosting what has now become an annual event. July 15 is the date, 5:30 is the time, and Villa Le Jardin D'Emannuel in Lorient is the place. All forum members on Island at the time are invited, and if prior experience is an indicator, it will be a fun evening.

I will post directions as we get closer, but the villa is very easy to find. We would appreciate RSVP's as soon as your plans are finalized so that we can plan accordingly.

Here is last years group shot.

Phil

DWelElIiF8FxkLJA4vMjR0Bxz1RZ779KSdcUT__x4zk=w858-h643-no

as always, we love the opportunity to spend time with new and old friends, count us in.
thanks A&P and BBT for hosting

Amy, Phil and BBT,

Thanks for the invite. Beth and I attended the party a couple of summers ago, and we'll be back this year. If it's ok, there will be seven of us - four of whom will be visiting St. Barth for the first time! We'll be sure to bring plenty of rose and snacks. Merci.

-Greg

We will be back the week before. Sorry to miss this (again). We will have to plan our trip a little later next year!

Hi Phil and Amy--and BB&T

Sadly, Bill and I won't be on island until later in July. We HATE missing this wonderful evening and not seeing so many friends. Hello to all; have fun!

Bill and Nancy

Hi Phil and Amy--and BB&T

Sadly, Bill and I won't be on island until later in July. We HATE missing this wonderful evening and not seeing so many friends. Hello to all; have fun!

Bill and Nancy
We will miss seeing you also you have been a regular for years. Have fun when you do arrive

Note that Hafida was not planning to bring any interesting insect snacks this year-so you are on your own for those types of munchies.

Note that Hafida was not planning to bring any interesting insect snacks this year-so you are on your own for those types of munchies.
I will encourage her to. Don't worry we will find a good supply.