La Case du Roy - Fantastic Villa Stay

gpvgerry

SBH Member
Hello All!

We have received so many wonderful tips and such great help from this forum, so it's only fair that we pay it forward. We just returned from 1 week on the island, and had to post about our amazing stay in Villa La Case du Roy. For those who don't know, it's located in Anse de Cayes and is literally three minutes at most from the airport. Despite being so close, this villa was incredibly private and very, very quiet. As many others have said, rave reviews to the owners Jocelyne and Rigobert; they clearly love this place and it shows in every way one could possibly imagine. Everything, and I mean everything you could think to need is made available. Extra adapters for electronics, a blow dryer, spare towels (both beach and bath), a closet with toys to play on the beach, Ligne St. Barth bath products, snacks and drinks on arrival, cookware and dishes to make any meal you would need, matches, mosquito killer, flashlight, adapter cords for a computer... the list of thoughtful additions goes on and on. We genuinely felt like residents this time as we previously stayed in a villa at Le Toiny, and found this to be the vastly superior option. The home is beautiful with both front and back patios and privacy. We had a magnificent time at night under the stars in the Jacuzzi, and actually commented to one another multiple times how we preferred having the Jacuzzi to a private pool (we did not think we would feel that way!) Jocelyne came three times during our stay and was unobtrusive (we never saw her) and each time came home to a clean, fresh smelling home. She checked in on us a few times but not too much, just enough so that we felt comfortable had we needed to reach out for something (which we did not!). I really don't have anything but rave, rave reviews for this villa. We liked it so much we almost DIDN'T want to post here to keep this wonderful place a secret! We are absolutely already planning our return trip. We loved Jocelyne, and know anyone else who interacts with her and La Case du Roy will feel the same way.

Four thumbs, way way up! :up::up::up::up:
Michael and Gisele

Good report. Very familiar with that Villa and many have posted so it's no secret. Theresa stays there and is there now I think. It's actually very large for 2 people and the owners went over the top.

That is high praise! Often it is the little things that make all the difference! Thanks for posting!

Thanks for posting! I have been so impressed with the villa owners on the island - They are exceptional caretakers and owners and we are grateful for the privilege to share their lovely accommodations and hospitality! Sounds like a great property!