Jost trip report....

Oh I can't leave out Ivan's Stress Free beach bar ....Ivan is a real character and makes a drink called a bushwhacker which tastes great but oh my God will this drink kick your ass

image.jpg

Nice trip report, Mike! The BVI have been on our regular Caribbean rotation for decades and your Jost report shows why. The other BV islands are different but each has their special charm.

Great pictures!! White Bay is one of the prettiest places I have ever been too and it was the family favorite stop during our sail in 2012.

C

So glad you had an awesome time.....knew you would. All of the Sir Francis Drake Channel is about the most picturesque thing I've ever seen.

Ava misses her beloved Lena this year (and Lena's Mommy), but loved seeing your photos.

Johnny cakes? Roti? Yes please!! If an every-other-year trip is your new normal, we may have to join you.....

TC

By all means join us.....we d love it

Lena s Jost video should be ready to post in here tonight

I was in school teaching this morning .....Lena s first day back....the poor thing looked like she was really struggling being in class instead of on a beach....lol

Wow, what a perfectly wonderful vacation! Reminds me of the old days in the 70s/early 80s at STT and St. John. Loved it then. Beautiful family, beautiful pictures! We love that area of the world and certainly took the ferries you mentioned back in the day. The food is exactly the type we love..I once had curried conch 5 out of 7 nights in a row, each a bit different and I can still remember it after 30 plus years. Primo trip. Thank you for the great and generous report!

If Lena wants an appendage and you want to subject Wendi to Ava, we could definitely do the BVI's. I'll buy the rum. U da man Mike...... Michael (Theresa's lesser half).

Sorry Mike. Gotta sign in to YouTube to see?

And the biggest moth I've seen aside from Mothra just landed in my glass of rose. Life in SBH is hard. You were peut-etre smart to defect to JVD? ;)

Enjoy....not sure it's the island for you guys ( or almost anyone who goes to St Bart's for that matter ) but I truly hope I am wrong