Don't like San Bar lunch or dinner? Try breakfast!

nice idea... we had a Fabulous! lunch there for the film festival on Wednesday....

er.png

Sand Bar always charges for chairs unless you are a hotel guest. At peak times, chairs may be limited to use by hotel guests only.

I suspect that others, who did not have your history, may not have gotten the same level of service from Emily as you did.

There was Lou before her. Be nice to people and they are nice to you. Pretty simple concept.

I agree. It has always worked for me.

For us too. Years ago, we gave Emily a ride when her car broke down (she was hitch-hiking near ER one night after work). We dropped her off at her place, and she was ever grateful! Although we never actually took her up on her offer of the lounge chairs and service at ER, we did drop by and say hello, and checked on her car.....We've met numerous other employees from ER, and they've always been so nice! The service and ambiance at ER is fantastic. Food...not so much, IMHO. Most times, service and ambiance count just as much as the food.

Emily was great, especially with her " shot" belt!
Roman, there now, offered me a " deal" last November.....although high season there are no deals:)