USAIR/AA

andynap

Senior Insider
Just booked flights PHL/SXM for next February. AA is continuing the USAIR schedule with non-stop flights to SXM on the weekend. During the week there are several new routes but CLT is still one of the stops.

Booked for March 2016 PHL-SXM through CLT on a Friday, non stop return on a Sunday. Didn't USair used to have non-stops during the week? Also will be booking our hops back and forth SXM-SBH independently...apparently no more option to book through PHL- to SBH :(

So glad to see some Philly friends planning trips for next year :up:

We're looking at November but I'm having trouble finding flights for mid week. Right now leaving on Wednesday is the same as leaving on Friday...with a lot more segments. Fingers crossed for adding flights.

My recent experience with the airline(s) is this: I had a ticket for last November...couldn't use it. Changed it to a ticket for May (last week), with the change fee. Still couldn't go. Surprise emails, texts and phone calls that a leg of the flight was cancelled ( less than 24 hours before the flight), due to mechanical issues. I have received a full refund for the entire rt flight, change fee included. Customer service couldn't have been better. Lucky me :). I could have re-booked (if I had the time to actually go on the trip), and they offered to pay the extra---I actually would have arrived in SXM same time. No complaints here! Except, of course, that I couldn't make it to SBH. It would have been stressful if I was actually going on the trip, but this worked :-0

Good to hear (except for the part about you not going...:() Now that we live in Pittsburgh, USAir/AA will be our go-to airline.

We just booked a villa for February also, will be booking the air soon. Is everyone booking US Air/AA - WinAir separately?