June Crowd

MartinS

Senior Insider
Well,,,, (insert Jaws music her) ,,, its almost that time kiddies!

Maybe a good time to see who is on the island in June. I'm sort of booked for June 1 to 15th. To say, I have air travel booked but no villa. Something about last years villa gathering, nobody wants my business, something about hostages and guns !

Chime in if you plan to be around and I'll get working on a villa and a gathering date... and, you can PM if you"re scared,

Hoping we can all get together for some fun... at this point I am not feeling happy about being a Junie with so many of my fav restos closed. Hoping the company will make up for the lack of restaurant joy.

I guess my ignorance is bliss. Some of the closings sounded like great choices, however I don't know what we would have been missing! If ya'll see a super shaggy 9 year old boy on the loose with his dad two steps behind... that is us!!! June 8-22

I need to remind myself that I wouldn't know any better if this was my first visit either. It will be fun to discover some new places just need to wrap my head around it. ;D

I missed a good few of the lauded restos that people have written about, so whatever you miss gives you a good reason to come back!

Closed or open? to June crowd.

Greetings... again :),

My wife Bonnie and I will be back for our fourth visit from June 3 to June 16 (or possibly the 23). Is this "crowd" get together "close" or are you accepting new participants. We're hopefully on the cusp of going from tourist to part time resident.

David
(46 hours and counting)