connecting SXM-SBH on SBC--no checked bags/tight connection

seatosea

Bonjour everyone,
can you give me guidance on arriving SXM from the States and connecting to SBH on SBC
if we don't have any checked luggage
1. process
2. anticipated minimum time requirement for mid April
Many thanks

We do it the way you re doing it all the time and at the same time of year....

when you get off the plane instead of walking straight ahead to Immigration/Baggage Claim, you will see an InTransit sign on your right and a small ticketing area where WinAir and SBC will have signs .....go there instead of immigration ....they will process you there and then you will clear security which is almost right next to the InTransit booth and voila......you re done.....walk to your gate which will be on the complete opposite side of where you will come out

couldn't be any easier or seamless the way you re doing it......typically we go from the big plane, to the gate for the small plane in 30 minutes or less

The sign is Transfer Information

image.jpg

and the security is a few feet away

image.jpg

also if you happen to be way ahead of schedule ask them if you can get over earlier.....we rarely ever go on our scheduled flights and even a few times they were sending a plane over empty for a private charter pick up and simply put us on that.....doesn't hurt to ask

and yes the new sign is Transfer....the old sign was InTransit.....Opps

Whatever......

I just figured soon enough this thread will be filled with Google earth images and spy satellite photos and artists renditions and a walking GPS app with data which will tell you how many steps exactly to everywhere so you don't have to have one single intellectual thought or process of discovery when you re there :cool: ..so I wasn't worried about misleading the poster LOL