Looking for Long Term Villa Rental in St. Barts

leighleigh

Hello!

I'm hoping I can get some guidance from anyone with experience renting a villa long term (9 months- 1 year)on the island of St. Barts. A lot of the people and websites I have reached out to specialize and only deal with short term (weekly rentals). Do you know of anyone interested in renting long term or agencies that would specialize with this type of search?

My family and I are looking to move to St. Barts for a year beginning in August/September of 2015 to August/September of 2016. We would like to take a look at any long term rentals that are 3 to 4 bedrooms preferably. It will be 2 adults and our 11 year old son. We do not have a specific budget set aside, but would be interested in knowing about any villas that might fit this criteria and what the charge would be on a monthly basis.

Also, we are willing to get creative if needed. The idea of properties being close to construction is not a deterant, nor is a 2nd tier property (one that is not quite in good enough condition to be marketed in a weekly rental pool).

While we don't have any specific request on location we would prefer to not be too far from Gustavia. And, likely prefer something up a little higher to avoid mosquitos during calm months. But, again would like to see anything available.

We really love St. Barts and are excited for a fun adventure/change of pace. Id love to hear from anyone that might be able to help or could steer me in the right direction. Thanks so much!

Leigh

I recently found this one, although it is only 2 bedroom.... Villa Aqua. VRBO 655599

And, I would ask Rosita, if anyone knows,,,,,,,,

Post back with what you end up doing as I amsure that there are others who may be interested in doing the same thing.

Thanks Martin, I will check out this villa. Do you know the best way to get ahold of Rosita? Do you have an email or contact number for her? Thanks for your post!

By the way, for anyone wishing to stay a year, what are you doing about visas, etc. In theory you can only stay three months on a tourist visa... Leigh, have you worked something out for a longer stay, such as a one-year carte de séjour?

By the way, for anyone wishing to stay a year, what are you doing about visas, etc. In theory you can only stay three months on a tourist visa... Leigh, have you worked something out for a longer stay, such as a one-year carte de séjour?

Good reminder, mon amie!