Maya's by the Numbers

Hey Cass, I mean Hank(!) how about doing one of these for Santa Fe...............you're in the unfavorable column, right?!?! :tongue:

I am indeed. I can tell you off the hip that the ratio of actual comments, favorable to unfavorable, for Santa Fe is more in the 90-something percent to less than 10.
Fwiw, looking to TripAdvisor (I know, I know) Santa Fe is 122 favorable to 19 unfavorable. Maya's 42 favorable to 37 unfavorable. Hey! Isn't that almost identical to my count for Maya's?!

Cass, I'd be very pleased to book us, or anyone else who would care to host, a lovely, quiet table, anytime you'd like, just not during the insanity of Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's or Valentine's.

I wonder what the count would be if we excluded those that have not been by their own admission to Maya's for 10 or more years? LOL

I wonder what the count would be if we excluded those that have not been by their own admission to Maya's for 10 or more years? LOL

cant speak for anyone else complaints.....but considering the same complaints I had ten or more years ago are the same exact complaints today...I would say your point is pretty moot....

I don't know why anyone would post comments about a hotel, restaurant or villa they have not been to in over 10 years. How is it helpful or even relevant?

it s not...UNLESS the same complaints then are the same complaints now..

how can you not see the obvious connection??????

Cass, I'd be very pleased to book us, or anyone else who would care to host, a lovely, quiet table, anytime you'd like, just not during the insanity of Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's or Valentine's.

Thanks for the offer, Gayle!