Bucket Air Show

phil62

Senior Insider
Missy found this on the Radio Corbeau Facebook page. We were here for the last one in 2011, and it was spectacular. If you're going to be here for the bucket, this adds a whole other dimension.

Phil
11019231_372409042939502_2773200098395639324_n.jpg

I'm thrilled for those on island who get to experience this. I arrive too little too late, but look forward to photos and videos.

I'll try to get some photos of the planes. Sometimes it works out and sometimes not so well. I'll stay away from the landing area.

EddyG, the vantage point from the Gendarmerie and Shell Beach are spectacular. Looking forward to your photos...

We always enjoy the Bucket Race. This added venue is icing on the cake!!!
Count down is ticking.........13 days till take off for us��

Is this just the second time that they are having the airshow? We were there a few years back when they had it and we were driving from Lurin down to Gustavia. All of the traffic stopped on the hill a few hundred metres above the Carl Gustaf to watch the show so you couldn't go anywhere even if you watned to.

Wayne, we roo got stuck by the airport. What a lucky happening that was. So exciting to be so close and hear and see and smell the planes overhead.

It is so great that they are back...was there in 2011 watching them from a boat--spectacular!!!