February 22, 2015, Dinner at The Hideaway.

phil62

Senior Insider
Had dinner last night at one of our favorite Island hangouts. Hafida and her crew were really hopping as the place was packed, but everyone seemed to be having fun and enjoying their meals.

We decided to share a Margarita Pizza as a starter.

P1030259.JPG

The Blackboard special of the evening was a mixed grill, avec frites. It was kind of like the hot stone thing except it was prepared in the kitchen, and included slices of beef, duck, lamb, and a few wings, and included Blue cheese and Mushroom dipping sauces. We enjoyed it but we both felt the hot stone is a better way to enjoy a mixed grill.

P1030260.JPG

We thought that this was kind of cool. It certainly looked good sitting on the bar.

P1030258.JPG

Phil

Don't know if it is true or not, I heard that Andy has moved to Bali.

Hafida seems to be doing a wonderful job and she is a delight.

Hafida is doing great. The team is well polished and the place was packed.

We understand that Andy has Thailand in his future plans.

That is one heck of a pizza! It looks as delicious as I know it tastes! Great way to spend a St Barth evening.

I had those frites in November and they were NOT frozen. I am a frite snob and they rank up there with the best of 'em, Gayle.

Sorry, but I had them in February, like a few days ago, and they were frozen.
My wife saw them pour them out of the frozen pre-packaged bag.
Even without that knowledge, I could certainly tell the difference.
But they don't claim that they are otherwise.

Edible, maybe even fair, but certainly not up there with the best of 'em.

It looks yummy in taste. Margarita Pizza and other dishes looks delicious. I cant wait myself to eat this delicious food right now. Afterall margarita pizza is one of my favourite cuisine.

It looks yummy in taste. Margarita Pizza and other dishes looks delicious. I cant wait myself to eat this delicious food right now. Afterall margarita pizza is one of my favourite cuisine.

Andy's has the MOST delicious Margherita pizzas, edmondbecca...you won't be disappointed!