Villa Sunrise-Sunset in Point Milou

Selina

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for more information about Villa Sunrise-Sunset in Pointe Milou. I'm considering it for my honeymoon because we've heard the sunset views are amazing. Has anyone stayed there? I haven't been able to find reviews. We're looking for sunsets, privacy, and a pool. A jacuzzi and a hammock would be icing on the cake if we could find them as well, but not necessary.

Reviews of Sunrise-Sunset are appreciated. We're open to other villa suggestions too!

Selina

Hi Selina
I checked the villa out on VRBO, and it looks very nice, doesn't it. The site doesn't place the villa exactly on the map but indicates it sits on the ridge of the promontory, so that it enjoys both sunrise and sunset views...and lovely breezes one would think. Sounds ideal from my point of view if you want a location a bit out of the main hustle and bustle. And Pointe Milou is so chic and exclusive.

Selina,
We had sunset drinks and dinner at the villa as guests of the owners. The villa is private, the sunset view is splendid. It is a good choice. I can't remember if there is a jacuzzi or hammock. But I can assure you that the owners did a great job renovating this villa and making it comfortable for enjoying the best of the island.