Warm Assurance

amyb

Senior Insider
I am posting from frigid Glen Cove. Thank God for Rosita and Ellen sending me messages assuring me that I will find WARM and HOT conditions as soon as I get to St Barth next week.

This scarf gloves boots thing is not fun! My car's tires have all been pumped up to run better. In fact, with my heated seat and wonderful heated steering wheel, I hate to have to exit the car when I reach my destinations.

:cool::cool: Save us a couple of lounges, please!

Sounds familiar. Tires typically lose 1 PSI for ever 10 degree drop in temperature. I check my tires regularly, but my TPMS still tripped on the first low-teens morning. I actually tuned the steering wheel heat off this morning. For about 5 minutes.

Amy, I hear you about the scarf, gloves, boots combo. Takes me about 5 minutes to get layers on/off but when the wind picks up I'm glad I have them. I'm glad you have some warm weather on the horizon.

image.jpg

it s to warm your heart Amy ...until sunday
bisous :)

Glad to see your taking care of your health stuff!

I was in the car when the temp hit 20--I cheered!!

I live in Austin, Texas to escape the frigid winter temps. Today my car's thermometer registered 27 and my alter-ego, Missy GrumpyPants, reared her ugly head. Save me a chaise, Ames and Rosie, I may be joining you! ;)

I tell myself every November that "this is the year that I'm going to embrace and enjoy the cold". Well, this ain't the year!