Villa BLO?...Villa SOL?

NorCalCpl

SBH Insider
We stayed at Villa BLO our last trip to St. Barth a few years ago. It was located next to Tom Beach on the airport side. We are thinking about returning this spring but I can't find any info. Does anyone know what happened to it? I also was looking for Villa SOL near Nikki Beach club but also can't find anything. These two villas seemed to be affordable beach-front rentals.

We loved the villa next to the Tom Beach and I would always rent it again. Unfortunately it is not on the rental market anymore. I spoke with all agencies.
These days it is in bad shape and not in use as villa. No idea what happened/will happen to it.

I am surprised SOL is back on the market. It has not been rented for several years. As Andy said, prior to that it was in VERY bad shape. We stayed there
probably five or six years ago - mold, dry rot, etc. etc. Unless they have put a LOT of money in it - I would not stay there.

I love the description that it has screens in every room. When we were there the windows were rusted shut.

SOL is boarded up and appears to be off the market. The villa next to Tom Beach looks like it is not being maintained and was not inhabited over the last week.

We have stayed at both. BLO, the old Oxygene, was apparently bought by the neighbor. It was on the market for 5 million €. If you look at the architect's drawing on the permit board by the driveway, it looks like it will be integrated into the big villa.

Wasn't it a matter of time befor SOL was torn down for a 10 million euro villa? CAP is next Andy.

Wasn't it a matter of time befor SOL was torn down for a 10 million euro villa? CAP is next Andy.

Thanks Eve :tongue:. I'm surprised SOL is still standing but the villa next door is part of the property too.