Privacy!

sec

SBH Member
Planning a summer trip Bach to SBH! Woo hoo! Wife and I looking for a lot if villa privacy - any suggestions? I know most have their own brand of privacy, but I really prefer not having houses above/next door. Thanks in advance!!

If you use an agency like Wimco, there will be at least one agent in the office who has visited any villa you might want to rent. Ask them. Good luck!

Welcome sec. Lots of private villas on the island. Doesn't get more private than Lilu. Also, villa Azu is above St. Jean and completely private. Also check out Nirvana, Enfin and Everest. Enjoy.

Haven't posted here in years but my wife and I stayed at FRE 5 years ago and I can tell you it's completely private.

That is what we loved about the place.

With all the construction - a lot can change in five years - I'd ask some serious questions.

Great information and feedback. Thank you! This place is the best for island info. As was stated, it's been 5 yrs since I've been down and a lot does change. Thanks for helping me catch up!

Villa La Baleine, Kan, Dan, or L'Enclos....all on the Magras hillside and very private. BONUS...you get Rosita and Jean-Paul as neighbors....

One of our neighbors: Villa #10 Roc Flamands.
Private, no one can see in...walking distance to Flamands Beach and Hotel Isle de France.

If you have a healthy budget, villa maracuja in vitet is the ultimate place. also villa la corniche aka villa day in pointe milou overlooks the water, nothing below but a cliff.