L'Entracte to re-open tonight

didier

Senior Insider
I will be happy that they have re-opened, one of my favorites, hope they do not raise their prices with all the new renovations.

wow that was fast, last I peeked in they had a way to go.. I wish them luck with their latest reincarnation...

wow that was fast, last I peeked in they had a way to go.. I wish them luck with their latest reincarnation...

dda saw the owner at the airport today, the owner said l'entracte would be open tonight. I also thought they had not finished everything, that was fast.

Diana, is the name going to stay the same? What are the changes they made inside and out? Thank you for your reporting from the island!

I will find out tomorrow and let you know.

I saw the owner a little while back. Seems his construction schedule was running behind by 1-2 months. Decor will be updated and he mentioned bathroom would be wheelchair accessible. He didn't mention any other new concept happening. Sounded like the menu would be similar. The barman there is probably one of the fastest moving I have seen on this island. He is alleged to be back. I enjoy sitting at the bar and hearing local scoop. Will check it out soon. kr

DDA & I will help to christen the new L'E a l'entrace opening 001.jpgntracte tonight on new year's eve. regular menu, regular prices.........yummy

That place gets redecorated / reincarnated more often than some people change clothes!! I miss the blue palm!

Delighted it is back open and menu and prices are the same! One of our faves ...

dda saw the owner at the airport today, the owner said l'entracte would be open tonight. I also thought they had not finished everything, that was fast.
Didier, is there a new owner, or is it same man who bought it from Jean Louis? (I actually hope there is a new owner; we were never fans of his, and had found him to be less than gracious.) L'Entracte had been one of our favorite restaurants, but we never felt welcomed with him at the helm, and finally stopped going entirely last February.

Didier, is there a new owner, or is it same man who bought it from Jean Louis? (I actually hope there is a new owner; we were never fans of his, and had found him to be less than gracious.) L'Entracte had been one of our favorite restaurants, but we never felt welcomed with him at the helm, and finally stopped going entirely last February.
My sentiments too. Not very friendly last February for lunch.

well, we did not go there new year's eve, the owner is the same person that bought it from Jean Louis. He had told me that the menu would be a regular menu and with regular prices. he changed his mind after I had spoken to him that morning, he said around lunch time he decided to make it a special menu and charge 89 euros per person. that is not a bad price for new year's eve dinner here, but I had made reservations with the information that it was going to be a regular menu, so I canceled and went elsewhere.

as far as his demeanor goes, I know he can be a little brusque, very unusual for a restaurant owner, but we like the food there so much, we don't really care. And normally the prices are great.

well, we did not go there new year's eve, the owner is the same person that bought it from Jean Louis. He had told me that the menu would be a regular menu and with regular prices. he changed his mind after I had spoken to him that morning, he said around lunch time he decided to make it a special menu and charge 89 euros per person. that is not a bad price for new year's eve dinner here, but I had made reservations with the information that it was going to be a regular menu, so I canceled and went elsewhere.

as far as his demeanor goes, I know he can be a little brusque, very unusual for a restaurant owner, but we like the food there so much, we don't really care. And normally the prices are great.
Thanks for the info! He is the total antithesis of Jean Louis, and even so unlike 99% of the restaurant owners in SBH. We were actually there with Jean Louis on the first night that he started. I remember shaking my head in disbelief that he was the new owner. Yes, Jean Louis was a very hard act to follow, but I immediately sensed his indifference; he never made eye contact with us, or even said hello, and we were there 2-3 times a week, because we liked the food and the pizza so much. However, he went from bad to worse. We finally couldn't overlook his attitude any longer. We went once last February and never again. The food could no longer justify our patronage.

Hi all,
we have been there Last night for some Pizza and the service was friendly and the pizza good. The new design is fine, brown colours.