Thread: A truly insane skier

SBH Insider Joined: May 2003 Stinson Lake - New Hampshire & Provincetown - Cape Cod Posts: 52,003

A truly insane skier

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace" Jimi Hendrix

SBH Insider Joined: Apr 2008 Glen Cove,L. I., NY Posts: 25,216
    LindaP. please don't let Matt see this.
    Remember Yesterday, Dream About Tomorrow, But Live Today.

SBH Insider Joined: May 2003 Stinson Lake - New Hampshire & Provincetown - Cape Cod Posts: 52,003
    I did some insane Avalanche chutes in my youth but nothing as crazy as that
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace" Jimi Hendrix

SBH Insider Joined: Mar 2003 Albany, NY Posts: 2,792
    Oh Amy, I have seen some crazy videos from Matt in Chile....only he doesn't take the easy way up in a heli.....he climbs!
    No, I won't tell him about this tho ........
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance !

SBH Insider Joined: Mar 2003 Albany, NY Posts: 2,792
    Btw....found a photo.....

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  208.4 KB
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance !

sweeeet......I remember it well

unfortunately before Wendi would agree to make a baby with me I had to agree ( in blood ) to stop doing that sort of thing....

so im done...which in truth at my age I d be done anyway so its moot

losing 3 out of 5 on Bufalo Mt Chute on a day I was supposed to go with them was a real wake up call as well

SBH Insider Joined: Aug 2005 Annapolis Posts: 4,106
    That video was intense! Keep your skis pointing downhill, steer gently, don't brake, and don't fall. Easy, right?

Yeah, I don't do that anymore either ;-)

Josh....I can't even imagine how ugly that would get if he had caught an edge ....:nightmare: