Did You Know?

JEK

Senior Insider
Screen Shot 2014-11-25 at 7.04.29 PM.jpg

I've used this gorgeous pool after having lunch at Le Sereno, and never had any of the staff say anything to me that is was "private".

We've been invited to use the pool or beach chaises at Taiwana after we've eaten lunch there.

I think you can have a lounge chair at the beach, no problem, if you have lunch at the Guanahani at the Indigo restaurant overlooking the pool, which I highly recommend! I think the my seafood salad was on the smaller side, though, just so you know. DD had a Thai salad there that he could not stop raving about. It is kind of on the pricey side for things like hamburgers if you eat that, but I believe they have a children's menu, so if you don't see it, just ask. Oh, and btw, they have fabulous ice cream sundae desserts that you can definitely share! Rosé by the glass is lovely if you can't do a whole bottle, too. Worth the trip just for the beautiful surroundings.

Guests of ours after lunch asked about towels (assumed same as Taiwana, IDF, Manapany, & others) were and told my staff it's ONLY for Hotel Guests.

We have used the pool both before and after lunch but we also kiteboard there. Never been asked to leave.