Thread: Mont Tremblant

SBH Member Joined: Jun 2003 Doylestown, PA Posts: 111

Mont Tremblant

Have any of you ever been to Mont Tremblant? We are making our first trip there, and I'd love to know if you have any recommendations--restaurants or otherwise.

Thanks!

SBH Insider Joined: May 2003 Stinson Lake - New Hampshire & Provincetown - Cape Cod Posts: 52,003
    Been a few times....great pedestrian village....good skiing.....can get really cold there.

Lots of good eats...Hard to go wrong anywhere

we love this place

http://www.petitecachee.com/menu/
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace" Jimi Hendrix

Senior Insider Joined: Jul 2003 Boston Posts: 19,510
    Thierry, Gilles, and Patrick from Saladerie/Harbours Saladerie/Harbours vacationed there, and moved there when they sold their restaurant. They've since returned to SBH and now operate Boulangerie Choisy in Gustavia. They would be great people to talk to should you be in SBH before you visit Mont Tremblant.

SBH Insider Joined: Jan 2010 New England Posts: 4,287
    My parents honeymooned there....: )

SBH Insider Joined: May 2003 Stinson Lake - New Hampshire & Provincetown - Cape Cod Posts: 52,003
    Resort owned by Intrawest who was my retail landlord in Colorado .......well run company with a good reputation within the ski industry
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace" Jimi Hendrix