Breakfast

fstory

Banned
Over my many trips to SB I have found a number of amazing places for lunch and dinner, but I am still looking for a great place for breakfast. Recommendations would be appreciated! My next trip is early December.

never have had a breakfast on the island I would call "great"....Creperie does it well..Repaire comes to mind too..Bar de l'oubil too

but getting a loaf of petit Colombe Raisin Nut Bread, soaking slices of it in those wonderful Vitet eggs..and making french toast with it....with some proscuitto and melon, croissants, coffee and Mimosas certainly doesnt suck i can guarantee you that

Depends on your tastes and expectations, but we greatly enjoy an early a.m. petit déjeuner at the sidewalk tables in front of Choisy. Good pâtisseries, viennoiseries, and café crême. Especially the local scene is intriguing.

Choisy...in my humble opinion....!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 797
We don't go into town much for breakfast, but sitting on this corner watching the morning traffic is hard to beat.

306659994_e999ba3a9e_o.jpg

407720777_5cc6012ab3_o.jpg

I had a open faced ham and cheese toasted on french bread ( forgot the Fr. name) one morning.It was really memorable!

Oh! almost forgot....At L'oubli!

Croque Messuer?

Met Sharon and George from Michigan last night and we reminisced about your forum party from days of yore.