5 Best New Villas

andynap

Senior Insider
TASTE OF ST BARTH OCT 30-NOV 4

Your Source for Private Villa Rentals from St Barths to St Tropez
Speak with an agent now
1-800-957-7343
The Top 5: THE BEST NEW VILLAS IN ST. BARTHS
See the full list, plus, discover the island's huge culinary event this fall!
VILLA APACHE WV APC
Revel in elegant, open-air living and nightly sunsets. Transport yourself to this Balinese-inspired paradise.
VILLA CASA DEL MAR WV CMA
Bask in complete privacy on over 2 acres of private land. Look around this state-of-the-art villa.
VILLA LAGON VENT WV LAV
Delight in beautiful landscapes and cool breezes from the Atlantic. Explore this newly-built home.
VILLA RIVENDELL WV RIV
Wake up in this light-filled villa to views of the beach and aromas of nearby bakeries. Meet this airy and serene retreat.
VILLA ROSE DOG WV RSD
Ideal for couples, each room offers complete privacy. Take a tour of this contemporary new addition.
ST. BARTHS' SPECIALS
30% OFF ST. BARTHSTHE GOURMAND'S PARADISE
Save 30%, and enjoy complimentary personal training and daily breakfast delivery at this gorgeous villa!This Oct 30 - Nov 4, head to St. Barths for chefs' dinners at the Gourmet Festival, featuring culinary favorite Jean-Georges Vongerichten

These are fun to browse through. I like the description of the 3br Flamands villa, where one wakes to the "aromas of nearby bakeries". I'm sold!

I got this email mid-day yesterday while at work. I was useless for the rest of the day. ...*swoon*...