Flamands beach villa

JSH

Can anyone recommend a villa on Flamands beach? It can be small(2 people)and simple, but we'd like to be near the water. Thanks all!

Rob I stayed there. The only problem is getting your luggage up the tiny stairs and hitting your head on the rafters when you get out of bed. It is nice otherwise.

We stayed at Rayon de Soleil last year and loved the location. The villa is simple, but the view is great and it is only 5 steps to the beach. If you plan to be out most of the time, instead of spending time IN the house, it is perfect.

if you don't have to be ON the beach but within walking distance take a look at flamands blue
from the owners web site
You'll overlook delightful Flamands Beach, (a 5 min walk) and from the secluded terraces or your bedroom window you can hear the ocean below. Excellent restaurants, and a charming French bakery are nearby for fresh croissants, baguettes, lunch and dessert. You have the ENTIRE Villa to yourself

Ecoute Les Vagues

Hi!

Thinking of renting Ecoutes Les Vagues for next Thanksgiving... Just a bit curious about the apartment below... Do they have access to the (new) pool, the deck, and the little yard? Anything else you can tell me about the villa would be great!! This will be my 5th time on the island.

Thanks!

jb

Villa Do Dragan (pool) or Ecoute les Vagues (no pool) are both nice.

Hi jb2015 - we stayed at Villa Embruns at the far end of Flamands Beach this past May. It's a 2 bedroom villa, very well appointed and has a lovely pool and large jacuzzi! It's literally a 2 minute walk to the beach. We rented it through St. Barth Properties - www.stbarth.com. It's got great outdoor living space, too. We highly recommend it - check it out!

We liked Doh! Dragan

ricOshea-web.jpg

Hi!

Thinking of renting Ecoutes Les Vagues for next Thanksgiving... Just a bit curious about the apartment below... Do they have access to the (new) pool, the deck, and the little yard? Anything else you can tell me about the villa would be great!! This will be my 5th time on the island.

Thanks!

jb

I stayed there prior to the pool being installed, but the tenants of the little apartment below were never seen nor heard. I do know they were present as I noticed a vehicle come and go. I would venture to say that the answer to your questions is no. Reach out to the manager/owner on VRBO and ask just to set your mind at ease.