L'Entracte Pizza Open on Sunday?

rodndonna

SBH Insider
Starting to pack. Our first night dinner is often L'entracte but I don't think we have ever arrived on a Sunday. Something is telling me they close one day per week. Hoping it's not Sunday.
Also, does anyone know if any of the hotels are still running lunch specials that include spa treatments? I know Christopher and Il de France used to. Thanks.

From Kevin's resto list
Screen Shot 2014-08-23 at 6.56.37 AM.jpg

Nikki's kitchen is allegedly open until 17:00. However, they close for the summer on Saturday, August 30.

We have always enjoyed the tapas variety at the Cantina on Sunday nights, but I don't know if it's open this Sunday night.

Also, does anyone know if any of the hotels are still running lunch specials that include spa treatments? I know Christopher and Il de France used to. Thanks.
Not sure of your dates, but I think all the hotels close the end of August. I see the IdF packages end the 30th and the Guanahani on gone 31st.

Thanks all. I'm pretty slow but eventually I realized there is a restaurant guide here for a reason. Look at it! Have reservations tomorrow at Nikki for 4:30 pm. Assuming our flight is on time we should be good. There till the 30th so we will check out Idf and Guanahani. Thanks JEK. Almost done packing. Major tingles now!