Adamas, BBE or FLO

Well you are comparing a larger 2 bedroom to two smaller 1 bedrooms. I have always been intrigued by FLO and would like to rent it next June. The first difference I notice is the difference in kitchen area. FLO provides all the necessary things to actually cook while BBE is more of a wet bar with a hot plate and a microwave. Might be enough but could be a challenge if you cook in and need a little more prep area and an oven. On the other hand the change of levels in FLO might be of concern to someone. Adamas gives you more space to move around and entertain a larger group of people if you so desire but will cost you an additional $800.00 / week for the space. I like the plunge pool being set up so you can see the view where aas BBE is set back in a hidden corner. I believe I have read in the past that the FLO plunge can be a little cool but in the summer that's what I would want.

Have fun choosing ~~/\ ~^~~

FLO and BBE are opposite ends of the island and Adamas is in the middle. I like FLO- the layout is very nice and the view is great.

If you search posts you will find some information on FLO. I have never stayed there before, but it appears as if there may be some concern with a shady pool in the afternoon. These concerns have swayed me away from the villa.

I noticed in another thread you mentioned MJS. From what I can tell, this villa is a new villa high in Flamands. It appears as if you might be able to walk to the bakery in the morning. I sure your villa rep would have more information on the villa.