Andy's wins Excellence on TripAdvisor

andynap

Senior Insider
10559736_537906692999189_868834757956820462_n.jpg

Hideaway is at least as good as, if not better than, every other restaurant in its category. It doesn't compete with Santa Fe or Maya's, and shouldn't be judged against them.

Hideaway is an island treasure-it has been for a long time- and I wish Andy and Hafida only good things.

Congratulations to Andy, Hafida, and the entire Hideaway team on this well-deserved recognition!

Check out Trip Advisor's #1 hotel or #1 restaurant in New York, London, or even Paris. Trip Advisor isn't exactly where I'd ever look in deciding on a hotel or restaurant. However, I will glance at travelers photos to get a better sense rather than the fauxtoshopped versions most establishments release online. That being said, a sign proclaiming 'Best of Trip Advisor' outside of any sort of business is, for me, a turn on your heels flash reaction.

I don't disagree with you but we all know what Andy's is and any award is well deserved. I think TripAdvisor has been vetted here pretty thoroughly. Andy posted that on his FB page so he must be honored.

Congratulations to Andy and his crew! We missed him last week, but certainly were well taken care of in his absence !