Had lunch at Gloriette and guess who showed up?

phil62

Senior Insider
We met Dennis Carlton for lunch, and a surprise guest made an appearance. I think he is starting to look more and more like his dad.

1-P1000802.jpg

2-P1000804-001.JPG

3-P1000807-001.JPG

Phil

We had him smiling at our table. Adorable little guy.
And Happy Anniversary to Noah's folks, Sandra and Peter----I know, a few days late!

Very attractive couple and adorable little one. Photos from a lunch at La Gloriette with friends Helene Bernier and Sylvie Capelle. About 4 years ago I think. If I'm not mistaken Helene and Sandy are cousins.

Attachments

• DSC01710 - Copy.JPG
    DSC01710 - Copy.JPG
    359.5 KB · Views: 357
  • DSC01711 - Copy (2).JPG
    DSC01711 - Copy (2).JPG
    346 KB · Views: 361
  • DSC01709 - Copy.JPG
    DSC01709 - Copy.JPG
    364.7 KB · Views: 349
Yes Sandra's maternal grandfather and Helene's father were brothers... Sandra's grandfather was a postman but has passed away. Helene's dad is a taxi driver, René...

Yes Sandra's maternal grandfather and Helene's father were brothers... Sandra's grandfather was a postman but has passed away. Helene's dad is a taxi driver, René...

Thanks for the "family history" update. I have been to Helene's parents house a few times. I always remember Helene's mother sitting in a chair looking out the window. Very sweet woman. I've only met René once. He was recuperating from a hernia operation as I recall. René asked me if I liked Saint Barth. Since I first landed on Saint Barth 6 years ago and have been coming back once or more times a year since then so yes, I think you could say that. LOL....! Did Sandra's grandfather pass away in the last year or so? I seem to remember Helene mentioning that her Uncle had passed away a year or so ago.