L' Isola, oh my!

Karen

Senior Insider
Just returned from our 3rd visit to this restaurant. It is our favorite! Yes, it is dark, but they will provide lights or you can use the flashlight function on your phone. The service is the best and the food is awesome. I highly recommend it!!!! We did take pics, with the waiters help, by providing additional lighting. I will have to wait to post the pics. We started with the grilled calamari, scallop, shrimp appetizer to share. We both had the wild boar risotto. I know, that sounds really strange, but having tried Ricky's wild boar last year, I wanted to order it and it was Amazing!

Nice seeing you this evening and glad to hear Isola lived up to your recollections and expectations.. enjoy the rest of your stay!

Nice seeing you this evening and glad to hear Isola lived up to your recollections and expectations.. enjoy the rest of your stay!
It was great to see you and Rosemond. Will we see you tomorrow night with Amy and Phil at our villa?

There isn't one part of Wild Boar Risotto that doesn't sound fantastic!!! We very, very rarely eat Italian food anywhere. Might as well be here! This review tipped the scale for me, and it's a must for next trip (longer than usual :)

There isn't one part of Wild Boar Risotto that doesn't sound fantastic!!! We very, very rarely eat Italian food anywhere. Might as well be here! This review tipped the scale for me, and it's a must for next trip (longer than usual :)

YOU HAVE TO TRY this dish! It Is amazingly good! It is $$$$$, but everything we have had is worth it!

Yes, it is dark, but they will provide lights or you can use the flashlight function on your phone.

My wife and I enjoyed a meal here on our last visit too. Here's a photo of us at dinner:

black.jpg

great photos! LOL
Isola we think and Eden Roc vie for the highest prices on the island. We go maybe once or skip it each year because there are so many other good ones. The Italian there though is very good!