SBC Connection

Eric G

SBH Insider
Though 11 months must crawl by before I have to worry about it, I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with making the 4pm SBC flight after coming in at 2:45p on Delta from Atlanta. Next year will be our first time to take that flight. With no checked bags, I suspect it will be fine. Of course it all depends on the timeliness of inbound flight, but just wondering about others' experiences. Thanks.

I am distrustful in general of DL's once-daily-non-stop fight from ATL to SXM, especially in anything other than the highest of high season. Watch them closely.

We fly from Charlotte (US AIR) and arrive around 2:30 have always made our connections to SBH.
Since the OP (original poster) was asking about a 4:00 PM arrival what does your post add to the discussion? Please think before posting.

Expect more of these replies to your replies.

Since the OP (original poster) was asking about a 4:00 PM arrival what does your post add to the discussion? Please think before posting.

Expect more of these replies to your replies.

bravo for the mods

Sorry guys, mod is incorrect here. If you read the OP, he asked about a 2.45 arrival and making the connection to the 4pm SBC flight. Hopper replied that he gets in about 2.30 ish and makes it easily. Sorry, John.

Our normal flight/times...most times make the earlier connections, even with collecting bags....4:00 no problem for sure. That flight normally gets in earlier. Hi to Syd.

Our normal flight/times...most times make the earlier connections, even with collecting bags....4:00 no problem for sure. That flight normally gets in earlier. Hi to Syd.
I thought that was your inbound flight: thanks mucho.

I don't know anything about the time of year you will be traveling, but we have had great success in January and February making the connection between the Delta flight from Atlanta and the last SBC flight. In fact, we have sometimes arrived early enough to be put on an earlier SBC flight. And we usually check some luggage on Delta, and have pick it up in SXM and take it to the SBC desk for re-checking.
I hesitated to post this because of the differences in months of travel, and the pickiness of some of the earlier post responses, but maybe it will help.

I don't know anything about the time of year you will be traveling, but we have had great success in January and February making the connection between the Delta flight from Atlanta and the last SBC flight. In fact, we have sometimes arrived early enough to be put on an earlier SBC flight. And we usually check some luggage on Delta, and have pick it up in SXM and take it to the SBC desk for re-checking.
I hesitated to post this because of the differences in months of travel, and the pickiness of some of the earlier post responses, but maybe it will help.

We travel in June, and thanks very much for your response--very helpful. (I, also, was a little puzzled by some of the responses; but, based upon previous experience, I have decided life is way too short for confrontation on a vacation web site. Still dig it, though.) Thanks again!