7 Bedroom Villa on the Beach

Screen Shot 2014-06-27 at 2.17.51 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-06-27 at 2.19.51 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-06-27 at 2.19.06 PM.jpg

Description: Villa La Plage is aptly named, for it sits right on beautiful Lorient Beach. If you are strolling along, and know where to look, you will discover a discrete little access gate. But it’s just for the private use of La Plage’s guests. If that’s lucky you, come on up and enjoy! This luxurious estate, ensconced on a three quarter acre, boasts a gorgeous, gigantic semi-circle of a swimming pool and a sprawling deck with space galore for sunbathers, shade-seekers and al fresco diners. A guest bath is conveniently located nearby. The villa’s striking living room spans most of the ocean-facing frontage and the magnificent view is framed by towering coconut trees. In the rear, a delightful courtyard-like terrace features a fountain, a Jacuzzi (for 10) a wet bar and a dining table. The panorama from this vantage point is also spectacular, and come evening, the dramatic lighting is magical. Perfect for a party! The kitchen is equipped to meet the needs of a professional chef, so it is sure to thrill foodies who enjoy cooking-in. Additionally, there is a poolside gas BBQ grill. There are five luxurious air-conditioned bedrooms (French-king beds) in the main house, all have spacious and sumptuous en suite baths complete with fluffy robes, dressing areas, private terraces and the sound of the surf.

The “Beach House” is located in a separate pavilion. Air-conditioned throughout, the kitchen and adjacent living and dining areas are conveniently and comfortably configured. The two (queen) bedrooms are on located on either side of the living space and both have en suite baths. The larger of the bedrooms includes a desk. A private deck is delightful for sunning, relaxing or dining al fresco. The bungalow is ideal for teens and could also nicely accommodate staff.

Villa La Plage is part of St. Barth Properties exclusive Grand Cru Collection that provides for extra amenities and services including a morning delivery of coffee, fresh fruit and French pastries and evening turndown service.

Beach accessories: chairs, cooler, umbrella, 2 kayaks, 2 stand-up paddle boards, 2 surfboards and snorkeling equipment are available to guests. On request, a child’s play area can be set up

More pcs

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    399.2 KB · Views: 990
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    522.7 KB · Views: 970
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    266 KB · Views: 978
And it also offers close proximity to the graveyard if you expire during your visit! Also very close to the Fisherman's market.

I am sure that anyone who has taken that lane way to the Lorient beach has seen La Plage. I saw a pair of HUGE iguanas there a couple of years ago as well.

I agree, Lance . . . a best selling book in the making! A murder in the house would be too much for St. Barths . . . but a carnivorous iguana would fill the void for action. And during two weeks at Christmas / New Years, it would be only about $3,200 / night per couple.

Its good rate and i think much comfortable for the tourist who want to come here because tares are under the budget for every tourist my friends are going for the tour of Villa beach...

"What makes the villa so special is its position right on Lorient Beach, with its powdery white sand, big surf and clear-blue water… And unlike many other beaches on the island, there are no loud bars or hotels on it. It is very peaceful”

Sign here

Just think about all the drama that would take place if seven couples rented the villa.

Nicky Hilton was married there the week before our family visit a few years ago with the Hilton clan staying there...I'm sure the walls could tell some stories...

It’s a beautiful property . . . which isn’t to say that I favor it as a restaurant venue.