Carib shortage?

leep75

SBH Insider
Im on the island now and there appears to be a shortage in Carib (at least for consumer purchase) ive been to marche u, oasis, and sageco and cant seem to find it in bottles but no luck. We have been able to get it at all the bars and restaurants, and I did see it in cans somewhere... im going out again this morning to see if its available, ill update this post with results.

Never fear -- more on the way!

324911176_808a2df362_o.jpg

global distribution in lorient has it. also try segeco near wall house. also the bar near segeco on the corner. thats where I get my coors light.

No shortage here on the Cape....just got two cases for blessing of fleet/portuguese festival weekend party

I gather they're tryiny to catch up on supply after Martin and the rest of the Junies depleated the stock

Sageco didnt have any monday or today when I checked. I did find some at the minimart in gustavia.....crisis averted!

I think the fact that the st kitts Carib comes in a brown bottle is what makes the difference .... Dark colored glass protects beer from spoilage much better than clear glass in heat and strong sunlight