Villa Voyages in Columbier

Tiffany

Senior Insider
Has anyone stayed in Villa Voyages in Columbier? We're traveling with our kids, ages 11 and 14, and need a 3 bedroom villa that has all of the bedrooms under one roof and not separate structures. We spend most of the day exploring the island so the villa doesn't have to be over-the-top in terms of price and luxury if anyone has other recommendations. We've stayed at Desirade, Kyody, Affriole, and Boo (on St Jean beach, but called something else now) if anyone ever needs feedback on those. Thanks so much for your help.

Another villa you might look at is Villa Mon Plaiser. It is owned by Annie from Baie des Anges. We stayed there several years and enjoyed it with our son. We have it booked for our trip next year. http://www.vrbo.com/346284

Last edited:
Thank you all so much for the recommendations. Honestly, we'd be happy in ANY villa in St. Barts. We're going to try Case et Cuisine for our trip this time. It has good sleeping arrangements for the kids and we enjoy that part of the island. It's also very affordable and leaves for more $$$ for Gustavia souvenirs. Thanks again. :cool:

Another villa you might look at is Villa Mon Plaiser. It is owned by Annie from Baie des Anges. We stayed there several years and enjoyed it with our son. We have it booked for our trip next year. http://www.vrbo.com/346284

Thank you for sharing this villa. I've never come across this one before. We're going to try Case et Cuisine this time, but will consider this villa in the future. Thank you again.

Tiffany,

I've stayed at Case et Cuisine before and it's a lovely villa with a wonderful owner.

The pool is private and the multiple decks provide many opportunities to enjoy the day.

You'll love it.

Thanks a lot, Dennis, for that very nice feedback! It's much appreciated.

Villa ownership on SBH is a "trip" in every sense of the word, as every Villa owner on the Forum, I believe, would agree. For some, it may be an "economic" investment . . . more likely, however (especially for non-resident owners), it's a passion evidencing "pride of ownership" and steadfast pleasure in being physically, as well as emotionally, attached to the island. Positive comments and helpful information / criticisms are gratifying and valued.

We look forward to having Tiffany and family at CEC . . . and to reading Tiffany's trip report about their discoveries and enjoyment as a vacationing family on St. Barths.

I think CEC is one of the better bargains on the island. It's a short walk to Marigot Bay, an oft overlooked place for a swim, or some sun.

I have not been there but my family members visit this place recently specially st.jean beach is famous in us and members say that this place is extra ordinary made up for the tourist no words have for the explanation of this place...