I have admired this villa for years

Based on the photo, which shows the villa to be above and behind the Lazy Lay, the map placing it near Le Village St Jean is wrong. Given the correct location, views over part of Anse des Cayes make sense.

I think you're right, Kevin . . . photo and map didn't "compute." I still would question what is meant by ". . . very private accesses to the beaches of St Jean and Anse des Cayes . . .."

Based on the photo, which shows the villa to be above and behind the Lazy Lay, the map placing it near Le Village St Jean is wrong. Given the correct location, views over part of Anse des Cayes make sense.

Just at a Google Earth glance, this looks to be the one single property permitted on that otherwise large, green hillside. It certainly will be rather private!!

We (me mostly) like to drive out of curiosity to learn new areas, but never had the occasion to head up this set of roads behind and above the airport. Notable property, indeed.

I think that is an older picture. When we were there last month, I remember looking up there, where that used to be the only thing up behind Lazy Lay, and thinking that the hillside was starting to get covered with homes.

Screen Shot 2014-06-05 at 6.53.14 AM.jpg

I think this is the villa??? If it is it has easy access to both beaches and appears to be by itself on the hillside. Super nice property! I could easily hangout there. I would imagine the breezes are divine also.

View attachment 25285

I think this is the villa??? If it is it has easy access to both beaches and appears to be by itself on the hillside. Super nice property! I could easily hangout there. I would imagine the breezes are divine also.

It is a beautiful property and I didn't mean to create all the angst about the claims made by Christies. I too would love to hang out here and as I mentioned above maybe it will soon be available to those of us who can only afford to rent. :)

"I didn't mean to create all the angst about the claims made by Christies"

One would think that an outfit like Christie's could get the map right. Regarding that, I've noticed that some villa rental agencies are very reluctant to divulge precise property location while others provide clear and transparent information. A lot can be determined about a property by having access to the sort of map shown above.

The Villa looks superb and Jean is also looking very gorgeous its shape and natural beauty scene is extra ordinary many tourist just come to see the beach and take much enjoyment during the visit...