HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Voosh

Voosh,,, you will be happy to know I can still shoot straight...... Did the yearly qualifying last week and shot a perfect score with the 9 and 40..... I dropped one round using my Ruger 380 ACP, which I didn't even think I would qualify with haveing to put 6 rounds at 25 yards.

Thanks again folks. Had dinner with some of our local SBHers on birthday eve. Birthday was spent on the road. Weather was quite St. Bartish. :cool: The trails were dry and clear. All the record snow and ice exsiccated. Yet life can be full of slippery slopes that lead to a bottom. Fletcher and I started my new year with a hellish bottom. Bottoms up with a cold one at the Damn Site Inn in Hell, MI, that is. After a stop in Hell, it's all onward and upward. :up:

zRoadTrip014.jpg

Martin - As usual, you set some high standards to shoot for. My target is to get the lead out and hit that caliber of straight shooting without drawing a blank next month. It's all semi-automatic but it never hurts to have some magnum force with you. Even with the loud bang you can hear that pin drop. Just gotta get all fired up and not recoil from some paper shredding. :tongue: