Andy's, The Hideaway

didier

Senior Insider
The food was sooo good last night. They have quite a few new dishes on the menu. I had the sunset chicken, loved the way this is prepared with a great sauce on the side. and of course I had the dame blanche.

Attachments

• a birthday 2014 010.jpg
    a birthday 2014 010.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 721
  • a birthday 2014 020.jpg
    a birthday 2014 020.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 733
We are so thankful that we found this forum. It has essentially been our guidebook for our trip. We are only a few days in, but we have come back to the forum to check on details here and there of recommendations on where to eat and where to beach. :) We truly enjoyed dinner at The Hideaway on Monday night. We were met by Andy at the door and were immediately charmed by the atmosphere and menu. We had a wonderful waiter who was very helpful with the drinks and gave honest opinions about the menu. We shared the cod fritter appetizer. Brad had the beef tartare, which he devoured… and I had the scallop risotto. We sang along to Sweet Caroline and enjoyed not one, but two carafes of Rum Vanille. I'm still adjusting to the later dinner time and find myself not as hungry later at night. We'll need to go back to Andy's so that we can pace ourselves and save room for the Dame Blanche!