Urgent!!! SB Commuter & Hotel on SXM??

sbhlvr

Senior Insider
Delta has screwed us at 7 this evening. Delta called to inform us our 6 am flight to JFK was cancelled. After being on the phone for hours the only option is a flight with AA which gets us into SXM at 2:15. Our SB Commuter flight is at 2:45. Since it's now after 9 pm we have no way of knowing if they can reschedule us to a later flight. I have sent SB Commuter a message but I don't know if they will see it.

I pray we get there, but we if can't and have to stay overnight..decent local hotel not expensive...recommendations please.

I can see I won't be getting any sleep tonight as I was to be in bed already.
Thanks
Carol MacPherson
David Locke

Carol,

The Sonesta Maho will likely have rooms, and is a short cab ride from the airport. Others may have better ideas for more inexpensive places that are closer.

Hi Carol- I hope you don't have to use these but these are my go to places to stay on SXM in an emergency

Hotels in SXM- Simpson Bay
Horny Toad- 721-545-4323; 800 417-9361
Turquoise Shell- 721-545-2875; Mary’s Boon- 721-545-7000
Flamingo- 800-438-2929

Chances are Winair will have later flights available. Suggest you check and book tonight. Good luck.

You know how I feel about this!! Ugh, I am hopeful it will all work out, but of course if your like me, not before having to be "pulled off the ledge" numerous times!!

Take care you two, have a great time but don't wear yourselves out, you have round two in St John coming up!! LOL, see you soon!

Carol...isn't flying a treat these days??? Sure hope you can get this taken care of...most likely weather related? I'm flying out today for my beach trip with my sis, leaving MHT in and out of BWI with fingers crossed. All the best and just try to picture your feet in the sand :triumphant:

Sittin' in BWI right now...says next flight on time but there's no bird at the gate..hmmmm...could be a bad sign.

Think positive thoughts. At least you weren't on the train!
Screen Shot 2014-04-30 at 5.31.34 PM.jpg

It doesn't appear that Carol's rental car has been picked up yet, but there's still hope for an arrival on the 17:45 SBC from SFG.

We made it thanks to Easy Way. I really don't think we would have made it without them. Hit Marche and now just sitting for a bit before a shower and hitting town for eats unless someone contacts me otherwise...would love to meet up

thank you to everyone for the help.

diane I hope you made it to your destination