Villa MJS

steelpe

SBH Insider
I am wondering if anyone has any information on this villa. I could not find anything on the site about the villa.

I know where it is located and that it can be rented with another adjacent villa of similar style. The villa appears to be pretty new. I know some people are not going to like this question, but I am also wondering if the villa has a conditioned bedroom? Any other information is appreciated

It's a Wimco villa. You could call them or email and ask.

Edit- I found this review so the answer to your question is Yes

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 586
I've never rented a villa without bedroom A/C, and would never consider doing so. In 30 years I've rented two villas on SBH that are fully air-conditioned, and the rest have all had bedroom A/C only. Since there is no mention of A/C on the website, I too would be suspicious that it is not present. A phone call to WIMCO in Newport will get you an informed answer.

No, Andy, I didn't see it in your post. I was perhaps typing while you were editing. Good info.

Thanks guys, I never looked at the TripAdvisor review when I did my web search. As we are not sure if we are going to make the trip or not I was planning on leaving the rental agency out of the search for now. I like to scan over their properties, narrow down my search and then ask the agency what they think of my choices and if they fit the requirements I have for them.

I thought it would be odd to have a new villa w/o a conditioned bedroom space and the sister villa on the same piece of property has conditioned bedrooms.... but it would be just my luck to pick the only villa on the island w/o conditioned bedrooms.